Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ABOUT LAST NIGHT


Salem's last minute lordy lordy look who's 40 birthday party was fun. I cannot confirm or deny that I showed up a little tipsy. I met Salem's brother and wife along with some crazy chick who tried to break my fancy sunglasses and then tried to kiss me. Poor thing did not heed Salem's warnings and did her best to use her wit on me but failed miserably. I taught this lady an important lesson... you can't fuck the fucker. If you want a table of strangers to laugh at you just try picking on me.

I met Shora for the first time. All she could talk about was Miss Thistle. Whatever, I'm so telling Thistle that Shora called her a worthless whore. Shora was also having secret conversations with Crucible who by the way deleted his blog. I know, owning a boat at your cottage is hard. Shora was so mean to me. I tear up just thinking about her masochistic treatment of me.

Jason was there only kind of stressed out. I guess he's learning to relax in his old age.

I was tired this morning...feel bad for me. It's hard.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't just one warning, either. I was afraid you were going to deck her at one point.

July 19, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

No Decking...just tring to make her behave

July 19, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I NEVER GET INVITED ANYWHERE!!!

July 19, 2006 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me your deets: to.salem@yahoo.ca

July 19, 2006 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me neither Thistle. Perhaps we should throw our own party sometime.

July 19, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I had fun. I got all my birthday fun done at your party.

July 21, 2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure didn't want more.

July 21, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home