Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Saturday!

So Miss Thistle showed up dressed like a whore. Yes, that's right she didn't get dressed up. Only Salem and I were in costume. I don't get it. I love Halloween and I get dressed up every year. Oh well, their loss. Salem was a pirate and I was the proctologist from hell.


I drank Bazooka Bulls and they do taste like bubble gum. mmmmmmm. I had an ice cream headache for the first hour or so at the bar and couldn't figure out why. I complained about it to everyone I was with. When I was outside smoking with a friend and I told him about it he asked how tight is the band around my head. I said it's pretty tight I guess so he told me to move it further up. Thirty seconds later the ice cream headache was gone. So I asked my friend how he knew that. He said "sisters". His sisters used to get headaches like that from tight ponytails.

Salem and Thistle both claim this is their new boyfriend..


Here's the one and only sighting of Ugly Betty.


We all got good and drunk. Salem disappeared after the first bar but the bulk of us stayed out for the extra hour (fall back) of drinking. Met lots of people and saw some great costumes. Tuesday should be great as they shut down the streets for a big ol' party. I'll be tired on Wednesday.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to stay, but the room was spinning. Damn rum.

October 30, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Timmy was a doctor, too.

We didn't get the extra hour, for some stupid ass reason. They still closed down and made everyone leave as if time hadn't changed.

October 30, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Salem & Miss T, I thought you two had higher standards.

October 30, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Hahahaha "cut the sin out"...soooo forgot that! Email me the other pics!

My picture is on teh intarwebs!!!

October 30, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

You can't cut away sin, YJA.

Salem and Thistle, you're new boyfriend is not very hot. Sorry.

October 30, 2006 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha... Dr. Sorbum.

October 30, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Ew, no, pablo! He was the creepy staring guy. I think Auntie took a fancy to him. She kept taking his pic all night.

October 30, 2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

no wonder he was staring.

October 30, 2006 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your message about Saturday, but was still recovering from Friday. Hope you guys had fun. I had no costume either, so stayed in and watched the Exorcist.

I love the line in that movie where the girl tells the dr. to keep his "goddamn hands away from her c***"

I couldn't stop laughing.

October 30, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

that is about one of the best lines in that flim.

October 30, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Pablo I couldn't cut away your sin. You're all sin.

Timmy
a/ one picture.
b/ their standards are lacking.
c/ they love him.

Jason - Oh, I know.

October 30, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

You guys dressed up as black boxes.

October 30, 2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger S said...

Dr. Sorebum, proctologist from hell...

If I didn't know what you did with your free time, I sure as hell know now.

October 31, 2006 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys must have had a serious blast!

Happy Halloween to you.

October 31, 2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home