Thursday, October 26, 2006

Notes:

Things I'm not happy about...
I'm getting fatter everyday.
I have no money.
My friend is going to live in Argentina for a month and I'm not (I have to water his plants here in cold Toronto).
I have to pay my land taxes for the past two years by December 31st.
My family is going to Las Vegas and Laguna for Christmas and I'm not.
I didn't get laid off with a nice big juicy package. I am once again left behind.
I need a nice warm beach holiday but don't have one planned.
Pablo is hunting me down and will kill me soon.
Halloween Saturday is coming up and I don't know what I want to be yet. :(

But enough about what's sad. Here's some fun stuff!

On Criminal Minds last night the serial killer was a little red headed, freckled face child. Yeah it was hard to figure out that one of the devil's children (aka red heads) would be the serial killer. Beware the redheads! They're worse than Pablo.

Canada welcomes Americans with open arms.

Rick in the demolition derby this week was priceless

The Americans (and Mexicans) probably won't get this but I laughed so hard when I saw it. It is called the Belinda Stronach Remix...

The three song choices are perfect, no?

Here's the video of naughty Peter MacKay calling Belinda a dog in parliment.

17 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

Hello Mr. Sad Face. I am here to make you feel better. My responses to some of your problems are below.

I'm getting fatter everyday.
-yeah, sure

I have no money.
-but you own your own home. Would you like to still be paying someone else's mortgage?

I have to pay my land taxes for the past two years by December 31st.
-same response as above

My family is going to Las Vegas and Laguna for Christmas and I'm not.
-yeah, but you kind of get stressed out when you have to visit them, so...

I didn't get laid off with a nice big juicy package. I am once again left behind.
-but you have a nice big juicy package!

I need a nice warm beach holiday but don't have one planned.
-go to Puerto Vallarta with Paul in December

Pablo is hunting me down and will kill me soon.
-we can make the first strike next month when we're in Indy!

Halloween Saturday is coming up and I don't know what I want to be yet. :(
-you always come up with the best ideas... don't fret!

October 26, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I'm getting fat and I'm poor, too. And I'm a renter!

Perhaps a killing spree will cheer this redhead up. Must phone Rouge...

October 26, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Are you fat?

October 26, 2006 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The demolition derby was one of my favourite things all week.

October 26, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

MR - My parents don't stress me out I just get bored when I go visit them because all my friends have long since moved away. And I can't go away 'cause I have no money. I thought of something for Halloween but I'll have to see if Salem will do it with me.

Miss T - Kill who ever you want you'll still be fat after the killing.

Pablo - did you spell kiss wrong? It looks like you used ll's instead of ss's. And yes I'm fat. Don't be coy, you saw the pictures.

October 26, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Salem I totally agree.

October 26, 2006 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH?

October 26, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

love that idea liquid. Who wants to be the blonde?

October 26, 2006 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I thought of something for Halloween but I'll have to see if Salem will do it with me." Auntie

"find a leash and a blonde, and go as Peter MacKay" Liquid


That better not be it!

October 26, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

That's a good one - you guys should use it!

I don't know if I'm dressing up anymore. The party in The Hammer fell through and I have no braces. Cry for me!

October 26, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

you can always come to bad town. the gays love halloween.

October 26, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

No tears for you Miss T.

October 26, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

oh timmy you're just like the baby shampoo

October 26, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

damn Auntie, you better jump on that chance. He is hot, and you arent getting any skinnier, or younger for that matter!

October 26, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

He = liquid

October 26, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Liquid you so could have been Belinda at the Ritz. I did actually take a blonde to the Ritz in Jamaica

October 26, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Crucible said...

Mercer was impressive in the derby!

October 31, 2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home