Monday, October 23, 2006

Stuff.

Like Auntie, I drank a lot this weekend. So, to recover, one movie I watched was Breakfast At Tiffany's. I'd never seen it before (for real!) and here are my thoughts;

1. Audrey Hepburn totally rocks the wardrobe. Little black dresses, cute earplugs, and a trench and Chanel bag I completely covet. She's also skinny as shit and I must stop eating now.



2. No matter what people say, smoking is pretty effing cool. It's even cooler with a cigarette holder.


3. How have I never heard about Mickey Rooney playing a Japanese man in this??? OMGRACIST!@!@


Off topic - I've got my Hallowe'en costume ideas down to two choices now; either Anna Wintour or Ugly Betty. Depends on what I find first - a fur coat or fake braces.

13 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

B at T is one of my favorite movies. Soo happy and fun. I love the Betty idea.

October 23, 2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that movie, even if it is about a crazy chic that shoplifts for fun.

October 23, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Just checking out my new avatar. Any guesses on the pic???

October 23, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

it's the mean one from Betty

October 23, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Do Betty! That would be hilarious!

October 23, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

you should be the Scottish lady in wardrobe, because she's smart

yes, you're pretty like the mean girl, but that mean girl isn't smart like you

me? i'm the "effete curly-haired sycophant"

October 23, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Crucible said...

Maybe this finally makes me the only one who hasn't seen B at T. Like the new avatar, MissT! Although I liked the old too.

October 23, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I'm a copy cat! I made a holiday change to my avatar.

October 23, 2006 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to go as Ugly Betty. If you go as her, than AG cannot.

:(

October 23, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Go for it AG. The chances of me getting off my ass to find fake braces are sorta slim at this point. I demand photos, though!

October 23, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger S said...

Doesn't the Ugly Betty costume seem redundant? I mean, is it really dressing up, considering...?

October 24, 2006 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven is a bad boy.

I like your idea. I want to see how many Queen Elizabeth's there are too.

October 24, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Steven! OMGMEAN!

October 24, 2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home