Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Passing Judgment

I told you earlier today about all the bad clothing choices I saw on Saturday night. Here's some examples. Prepare yourself, it isn't pretty.

The necklace was bad but the ringer in this pic is the Labatt 50. I mean what chick drinks Labatt 50?


These shoes have to be the worst I've seen. The picture really doesn't do them Justice. When these beauties caught my eye I couldn't stop looking. It was like seeing a car accident, you don't want to see it but you can't help but to keep looking at it.

Now this was by far the best. This dude had it all. The yellow tuke (sp?) that was way too big. And that shirt was a nightmare. It looks like a cheap painting inspired by the work of Joan Miro. But the best accessory by far is something you can't even see in the picture. He had a plastic rosary that looked like it was made of glow in the dark plastic. (I shit you not)

This is Bad Glasses Girl. Can you guess why she was given that name?

Here's JJ most likely whispering something evil in my ear about something someone is wearing.

I forgot to mention earlier that were in a THEME BAR. What was the theme you ask? It was a Rolling Stones theme bar.

13 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

oh, well since you said it was a Rolling Stones theme, I guess all these outfits are perfectly fine. The other people in the bar were probably making fun of you too!

October 11, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I want to be mean with Auntie and JJ.

October 11, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I would like to see a combination of all these things on one person.

October 11, 2006 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First trip to the west-side in a while? It's always like that.

October 11, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Tim - and why would they?

Miss T. I'm sure you were off being mean somewhere.

Pablo the shoes belonged to ugly glasses girl if that's any better

I guess you're right Salem

October 11, 2006 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of that bar. Isn't it on Queen W.?

October 11, 2006 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK OK, you can keep dissing the West, but I have been to that bar before and NEVER have seen such atrocities. I think auntie neglected to tell you that it was a juice for life party - in other words - vegetesbians - and it don't get much more judgemental than that.

Salem, Miss Thisle - if you don't have anything nice to say - sit with us!

October 11, 2006 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were the secret whispers about? Share!

October 11, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

jason - yes
pablo - ouiser? what's that?
tom gl - most likely it wasn't anything nice but prolly funny.

October 12, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger S said...

They should all be mocked, theme night, or not.

October 13, 2006 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"for one to pass 'jugment' they must first learn to spell the word" - ancient english proverb

October 13, 2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

actually both Judgment and Judgement are acceptable
please refer to dictionary.com little miss anonymous.

October 17, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

however jugment is never acceptable.

October 17, 2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home