Friday, October 20, 2006

Who'd Ya Do

This week it's (Mostly) Singing Twins. I stuck with all boys.

The Proclaimers! Da da da da!


Jason and Jeremy London. So cute in Mallrats, Party of Five, and Dazed and Confused. I don't know who was in what. I think one (or both) is fat now.


The brothers from "punk" band Good Charlotte. I forget which one's boffing The Duff.


And those blondies from Nelson. At least they cut their hair.




Who'd Ya Do



Proclaimers
Londons
Maddens
Nelsons


View Results


Make your own poll

10 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

What about Dean and Dan of D Squared? You so hate the gays!

October 20, 2006 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

proclaimers. eww.

October 20, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

RE: GC... I effing LOVE YOU for putting "punk" in quotation marks.

October 20, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I didn't know DSquared were twins! I thought just brothers. Who knew they were cute, too?

This week was a little stress - I couldn't think of anyone I wanted to see shirtless, and my roti was getting cold.

October 20, 2006 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it...."and my roti was getting cold" miss thistle definitely has her priorities str8t...and yes she hates the gays. lol.... maddens...just because

October 20, 2006 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we didn't have to look at those Hanson brothers.

October 20, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Those Hanson chicks are hot.

October 22, 2006 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Butchie!

I wasn't living in the US when they were big. Thank goodness. I do however remember coming back home and thinking what is all the fuss about these girls about? Then I found out they were boys!!

October 22, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

NO NO NO NO NO !

October 23, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

nobody's boffing the duff, she's a virgin until marriage (just like the rest of them)

October 24, 2006 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home