Thursday, October 26, 2006

THURSTDAY

See that shot to the left it is called a Brain Hemmorage. I used to drink these all the time when I was in my early 20's because they looked so gross. Anyway it seems like a great drink for Halloween.

Ingredients:
1 oz Peach schnapps
1 tsp Bailey's Irish Cream
1/2 tsp Grenadine
Mixing instructions:
First, pour the peach schnapps. Then, slowly pour the Irish Cream. Do not mix! The Cream will clump together and settle at the bottom of the schnapps. It will have the appearance of an internal organ!! Pour the grenadine over the Cream for a completely disgusting looking bloody brain!

Click here for other Halloween themed drinks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. still not ready for shots again.

October 26, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Just rum and coke for me, please.

October 26, 2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I like the rum and coke but the rum str8 up I think I could do without.

October 26, 2006 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home