Monday, November 13, 2006

Stuff That Creeps Me Out #3

Collages.



Children who excel in this craft in art class should be taken care of immediately as the little perverts are simply stalkers-in-training.

Although I must admit I do appreciate a good collage on TV, 'cause at least you know you've got a good storyline coming up. Case in point? One Tree Hill. Stalker-Dude had a massive collage and dressed a hooker up like his stalkee. Sad fact: I think this is the third time I've mentioned this show in a post. I need help.

I have a sneaking suspicion Pablo has a collage or two kicking around the hacienda.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean a creepy one like in Heroes?

November 13, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

or the super creepy one on desperate housewives last night!

November 13, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

The DH one actually made me start thinking about their ick factor last night. So creepy.

November 13, 2006 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dropped that show. It wasn't working anymore.

November 13, 2006 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny!

First nail, maybe?

November 14, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger S said...

Before I saw the photo, I thought you were harping on post-secondary education.

It's early, leave me alone...

November 14, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

My Canadian collage is awesome. I can keep track of who I've killed and who is yet to die.

I stare at it for hours while my naked body is covered in maple syrup.

Damn Canadians!

November 14, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

maple syrup is very sticky.

November 14, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

How do you think I get the pictures of the Candians to stick to the wall?

November 14, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

eww

November 14, 2006 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me thinks someone has a crush on pablo.

November 15, 2006 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home