Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Want! (Holiday Edition!)

I'm so sorry I've left this so late. I know you all get so busy with your other holiday shopping, but I've finally got my list together, so you can get started on me.

My family is Scottish and it's tragic that I have not visited in some time. This can be remedied quickly when someone picks out a Scottish manor for me. Can be "vintage," but no ghosts, please. And get these people the hell off my lawn already.



Trespassers in above photo will be replaced by this guy - my new lawn boy. I don't know who this is, but I don't think it really matters as he'll be renamed Charles on his first day anyway.



I'll need a new Giambattista Valli handbag (actually, two; one in brown, one in black);



A new horse (just the one in black is fine - I'm not greedy!)



I'll also need that lady robot from the Jetsons to keep the place tidy. Not sure where you'd find her, though - you might wanna try Neiman Marcus?



And because I'm not completely selfish, some more shoes for Auntie. She seems to like shoes. I think she's had her eye on these all summer;


You guys are the best - happy shopping!

9 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

I was down, until I saw the crocks, now I am not so sure.

December 05, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I think Auntie likes their "roominess" and "floatability."

December 05, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

WHAT A CROCK! I don't want those shoes. I want nice ones. For that you're so only getting one Giambattista Valli handbag and it's gonna be a knock off in pukey yellow!

December 05, 2006 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list. I'm going to make one.

December 05, 2006 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lawn boy is named Colin. I always use a British accent when I call him.

December 05, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Wow. You better have been very very good. You ain't gonna get shoes like that for nothing.

December 05, 2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger S said...

Don't wear crocs, and if you must, don't do it in public with a pair of socks on.

December 06, 2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AG wants Crocs. Not pink ones, never with socks and only at the Muskoka cottage.

December 06, 2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

I so thought this post was written by YJA until I got to the bottom.

December 07, 2006 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home