Thursday, January 25, 2007

What's the first thing you do when...

What's the first thing you do when you get laid off? Well if you're me you book yourself on an all inclusive holiday on the sunny beaches of Mexico. The hotel I'm staying at might not be the best and I would have liked to stay in old Vallarta instead of the hotel zone but I had friends staying at this hotel so that's where I'll be staying. Salem will be my partner in crime and we're sure to have a blast with the other people we're going with. I asked Jason to come but he said no. He's too piggy and fat to go anyway. Mme. Rouge said no simply because she hates me.
BTW Anybody have a job for me?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I've started getting ready)

new swimming trunks. check
library books. check.

January 25, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

books. readin's dumb

January 25, 2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

you should join the circus.

January 25, 2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I can't go because I'm broke. And you know I wuv woo. Who's the one who called you lastnight, expressing concern for your well-being after reading about your job?

P.S. how come you didn't call me back? were you out celebrating?

January 25, 2007 3:31 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

i was getting drunk

January 25, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

JELLUS!!!!!!
Bring me back a chimichanga.

January 25, 2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

you mean a choco banana?

January 25, 2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

If a choco banana is something sparkly and/or boozy then, yes. Yes i do.

January 25, 2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

you should join the circus

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHA! HAHAHAH!

January 25, 2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I can't wait. This is going to be a blast! Killing you, that is.

January 25, 2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Did you get a nice package from them?

I hope so. If I wasn't so piggy, I'd have joined you. Have fun.

January 29, 2007 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd LOVE to go, but you never asked. cuz u HATE ME!

sorry you got canned, but i'm sure you got a SWEET DEAL....or you wouldn't be boarding for MeHIHO....

have fun....and good luck finding a job....i hear they need some bar help at ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIPS. ;P

January 29, 2007 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home