Tuesday, January 24, 2006

HI I'M STEPHEN HARPER AND I'M CREEPY

I can't believe Stephen Harper won and is our new Prime Minister.
Here are a couple of things I expect Mr. Harper to do out side of that 2% cut in GST.
1. All Canadians should take the unofficial Jamaican point of view on homosexuals (AKA the Slim Shady)....kill 'em all
2. Officially change "Thank you" to "May Jesus the lord and savior bless you".
3. Change our country's name to the UNITED STATES OF CANADA that's until we become the expanded state of Alaska.
4. The $20.00 bill will be changed to say "WEST IS BEST"
5. Women can no longer work as of 01 March, 2005.
6. Condoms are to be outlawed.
7. All houses of worship shall become Roman Catholic Churches.

7 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

"Black Celebration" by Depeche Mode has been running through my head on a non-stop loop today...

We could move to Amsterdam, but gay bashings there are on the rise, perhaps because the Dutch right wing likes to stir up the 'new Dutch' immigrants from less-than-tolerant places. Remind anyone of anything?


F*&%#N@ Harper.

January 24, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I can't move to Holland. The smell of the weed makes me ill.

January 24, 2006 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think he's cute.

January 25, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He looks like a beaver to me with those two buck teeth.

January 26, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

He's a nightmare!

January 26, 2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

What about age of consent?

January 27, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I believe it would still be considered "old" by you.

January 30, 2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home