Thursday, January 19, 2006

HOW SHOULD I VOTE?

Have you been asking yourself...
HOW SHOULD I VOTE?
Well if you need some help here's a questionnaire... VOTE

Surprise! It says I should vote Liberal and I was going to vote Conservative (close one).

Write in Rick Mercer at the polls and elect him. (can we even do that?) At least CPAC would be funny.

Too bad we can't vote for the Bloc in Ontario...I'm pretty sure we'd all learn how to speak French quickly (prolly enforced by law). Maybe our bar hours would be extended to match those of Quebec.

I may vote NDP simply because they are not the Conservatives or the Liberals. (I'll prolly vote Liberal tho, the questionnaire results advise me to vote Liberal and how can I defy a command from the interweb?)

No chance will I vote Green; so don't even.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I should vote for the Bloc.... unfortunately I am not allowed to vote.

January 19, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Chuckles said...

Apparently, I should vote Green. And I don't even know what most (meaning any) of the issues are. But then, I am an American and we just pretend to vote here and let the computers pick the next guy in the office.

January 19, 2006 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see that coming.
It says I'm for the Bloc.

January 20, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

paul - even if you were home in Canada you couldn't vote for the Bloc (unless you moved to Quebec).

chuckles - green, eh? Treehugger!

Jimmy - We spoke about that on Satty. It's because your answers were PC not what you actually thought. You may want to try again with honest answers.

January 23, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chuckles is a tree-hugger for sure!

Saw the results, quite depressing but it will turn around in no time.

January 24, 2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home