Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Art. Still Gross.


The "Britney Births A Baby" artist has something new for us; a bronze model of Suri Cruise's first poo.

Charming!

I hope we get a statement from The Tooth, as I'm sure scientologists think pooing is the work of the devil Xenu.

As an aside, I was trying to remember where I first came across the name "The Tooth" for Tom. I think it started on the now defunct Hissyfit forums, but can't find anything on the Internet Wayback. The closest I got was a pretty funny essay from 2001. Once The Tooth was pointed out to me, I swear it's all I see when he's on the screen.

7 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

the tooth!

thanks, I love that!

August 31, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

You have to admit, he has a great smile.

August 31, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Shora said...

His whole mouth is shifted so he has a tooth in the middle. Freaky. Kinda like that 90210 chick with one eye higher than the other. Celebrities by Picasso.

August 31, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Shora said...

Shannon Doherty! It just came to me....

August 31, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I've been watching reruns of 90210 lately and hadn't really noticed Shannon's...unevenness the first time around. Totally weird!

This week was great; Brenda busting Dylan and Kelly dating. "I hate you both!!"

August 31, 2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

poop is yucky!

August 31, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Glad you think so, YJA.

August 31, 2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home