Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Chez toi ou chez moi?

One more day it's it is time for fun, fun, fun. Tomorrow Salem, Jason and I are all headed to Montreal. I haven't been to Montreal for a couple of years so I am kind of excited to go. It is always fun in Montreal, there's tons of stuff to do and the bagels are yummy. The best thing about going tomorrow is that drinking is soooo cheap there on Thursdays and I get to sleep in on Friday. I'm sure to be a monster by the end of the night on Thursday.


I'll prolly be going to...
Le Parking
Sky
Stud
Le Drugstore
I WILL NOT be going to Stereo.

The actual reason I'm going is for baseball but it doesn't start until Satty morning so Thursday is all about Boozin'.

Oh and I get to eat at La Belle Province. Where you can get Sauerkraut on your hamburger and really tasty poutine. (Salem it's like Mr. Tasty in Quebec).



If you're ever in Quebec you may need to use some of these...
Flirting
Teach me French - Apprenez-moi le francais
Your place or mine? - Chez toi ou chez moi?
Do you want to sleep with me tonight? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?
I love Quebecers!- J'aime les quebecois (for males) / quebecoises (for females)
Nice ass! - Beau cul!* (the 'l' is silent)

Starting/Finishing the Party
A pitcher please! - Un pichet S'il-vous-plait! (the 't' is silent)
A beer! - Une biere!
Dude, I'm friggin' drunk! - Yo je suis tellement fait!
I gotta puke? - Je dois vomir!
I got to take a piss - Je dois aller pisser.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Have fun and be good!

August 30, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Eat some poutine pour moi!

August 30, 2006 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be good? Compared to the people we're going with, YJA and I are saints.

August 30, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

have fun you guys!

August 30, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Which people on our team aren't saints?

August 31, 2006 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you want names?

August 31, 2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home