Monday, August 28, 2006

Sleepy.

I'm tired. Had a really busy, but fun weekend;

- Celebrated a friend's 30th birthday

- Celebrated with a friend visiting Toronto before she returns to her MBA program in Cleveland

- Celebrated my sister's successful defence of her Ph.D. Sadly, this means she's moving to the U.S. this Tuesday for a year to teach at a university before she pursues a post-doc at (hopefully) Harvard studying (hopefully) chimps. Maybe she can hook me up with one for my movie?

Hope y'all had a good weekend, too!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

What I remember on Saturday was fun.

August 28, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

me too.

August 28, 2006 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to remember on Saturday was fun.

August 28, 2006 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got no fun on Saturday....I got head colds, but happy birthday to your friend!!! (at least Auntie invited me, unlike Jason!)

as for the chimp post, OMG, HOW DID I MISS that originally? it's brilliant!! big time money maker there for you kid! lmao!!

August 28, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

This was actually a different party on Sattie. I get no invites for gay birthdays.

And now I want me some skrimps.

August 28, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I want all you can eat skrimps.

August 28, 2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I'm goin ta harvard to ya know! I just have to defend my specesis then Im goin straight there.

August 29, 2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home