Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Night

Salem and I went out last night at about 10:00pm with plans to go home at midnight. We might have stayed out a little later than expected. It might have been 2:15am when we went home all drunk and tired. We got all dressed up and went to the Church Street Halloween Party. Every year Church Street is closed to traffic on Halloween night and the street fills up with people from all over the city. It was packed this year. Crowds of people everywhere dancing and partying. I lost Salem for about ½ hour but luckily he found me standing in line at a bar. Here are some pictures from last night.


The Lego Guy


Who would have guessed Robin was a top?


Holly getting some


Jigsaw was great. He won the costume competition at one of the bars we went to.


I loved this costume. Who doesn't like Chinese food?


Salem pointed out Harry Potter. I don’t think the chick was dressed up though.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Wasn't it a little cold for that guy in the first picture to not have a shirt on? Geez.

And I always knew that Batman was a big ole bottom. Just knew it!

November 01, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

OMG I love Lego-man.

November 01, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I went as a sad pig, but stayed home in bed.

November 01, 2006 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol harry potter

November 01, 2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I'm lovin' the chinese food container guy.

November 01, 2006 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my shoulder to the left of Harry Potter. We did that thing where we pretended to take my picture and then 'missed'.

Look out Indiana. You're next.

November 02, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger S said...

The Lego guy is hard all the time.

Too bad he isn't very flexible.

November 02, 2006 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol at steven!

btw, LOVE these pics!

November 03, 2006 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home