Friday, November 03, 2006

Martyr.

Don't get me wrong, I love Madonna.

Although, after reading this excerpt from her upcoming Time magazine interview, I think she's starting to become a bit of a douche and needs to get off her friggin' cross already.

Look, I could have joined the U.N. and become an ambassador and visited various countries and just kind of showed up and smiled and looked concerned. But that's not getting to the root of the problem. And by the way, neither is building orphan care centers and giving people food and medicine. But it's a start. I'm saving people's lives. I'm not interested in going in there like a dilettante and being an idiot and going 'Ok, I'm going to build 10 orphanages and I'll see you guys later!”

You got that? She's saving lives, people!

A weird, not-so-subtle 'fuck you' to Angelina, too, but I'll just sum that up as "jus' jellus."

9 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Ooooooh, Tim is going to get you!

November 03, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Team Angelina!

November 03, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I think she says the wrong stuff at the wrong time to get more press. I still think charity should start at home as opposed to over seas.

November 03, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Auntie, I didn't even think your hands would allow you to type "charity"! Your heart grew three sizes today.

November 03, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I'm poor I need charity

November 03, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I have a few things to say:

First of all, you CAN NOT compare Angelina to Madonna. Angelina is a freak. She is nothing compared to Madonna.

Second, Madonna is saving lives.

Third, Miss T. you better watch it, I'll cut 'cha!

November 03, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Now I'm scared of Timmy!

You have no idea how long I've been trying to change my pic to Angelina. I hate Blogger so much right now.

November 03, 2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn. I missed all the fun listening to "blah blah profits blah blah organic growth blah" instead of this.

November 03, 2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger S said...

I wanna save the world, too!

Now, where's that pointy, cone bra...?

November 06, 2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home