Monday, February 19, 2007

GET ME A JOB!


I bet you all think you're soooooo fancy with your jobs, don't you? Well me... I'm not so fancy. My employment officially ends on March 30th, 2007.
I've taken my sun holiday and got caught up with work so today's the day I start my job hunt. Today through Wednesday I'll be working on my resume. Then I'll start applying for jobs later this week.
I'll have to do lots of hotjobs.com, monster.ca, etc. If any of you know of a job in sales or travel/tourism let me know.



Britney...WTF?
I bet Butchie would still do her.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

My office was closed today and everyone had individual appts to see if they'd be "continuing with the company on Tuesday" or not. They kept me, thank god, but a fun girl from my dept is gone and maybe about half the total staff. Yikes.

Upside? Day off, yo!

Britney: I don't even know what to see except ZOMG. And I actually don't hate it as much as I thought I would - it's a pretty badass move.

February 19, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

tim - i get the cash regardless.
thistle - i'm happy yopu're still there. yaaay! she looks horrible bald. her skull is all deformed.

February 19, 2007 1:40 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I want one of the bloggers (other than us) to shave their head in Britney solidarity. And for us to laugh at. Who should it be?

February 19, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I want a big severance package!

February 19, 2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I love packages, too.

February 20, 2007 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, YJA; I hope you find something great very quickly.

February 20, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I'm sending you an e-mail about jobs.

February 20, 2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home