Friday, February 23, 2007

Who'd Ya Do

As an homage to Britney (get well soon!), this week is Hotties Who Have (Or Have Had) Shaved Heads.

Hottie Sex and the City guy, Jason Lewis:


Hottie new single guy, Ryan Phillipe:


Hottie "Snatch"-er, Jason Statham:


Hottie Prison guy, Wentworth Miller:


As an aside, I love Internet Crazy. Check out the forum at the Church of Wentworth Miller.

Who'd Ya Do?




Jason Lewis
Ryan Phillipe
Jason Statham
Wentworth Miller


View Results


Make your own poll

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

February 23, 2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger Phronk said...

I pick the Transporter because my hair is like that, and I need assurance that a receding hairline can be sexy.

February 23, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Tough call, this WYD. It was so-o-o gonna be Ryan up until I scrolled down (and stopped for several seconds) at Jason Statham.

WANT!

February 23, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I agree, MR. Statham is yumsie.

February 23, 2007 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really a fan of any.

February 23, 2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason all the way! whoo hoo!

February 24, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

You should have stuck Jason Alexander on there, too.

I'm just saying.

February 26, 2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home