Thursday, August 31, 2006

Who'd Ya Do?

Since I'm going away today and it is my turn to do the Who'd Ya Do I'm posting a day early.


If you've never watched Heathers it's really something you'll have to see. I love this movie. I once had all my co-workers calling each other Heather for months. With quotes like these and a school ruled by a red scrunchie how could you not see it?
"Dear Diary, my teen angst bullshit has a body count!" - Veronica
"Grow up, Heather. Bulimia's so '87!" - Heather Chandler
"Veronica, why are you pulling my dick?" - Heather Duke
"What's your damage, Heather?" - Veronica
"F@ck me gently with a chainsaw." - Heather Chandler


Heather Chandler
The leader of the Heathers, she is "worshipped at Westerburg." Spends her lunchtime conducting the polls around Westerburg's cafeteria. She takes Veronica to a Remington party and winds up downing a cup of liquid drainer the next morning..


Heather Duke
The 2nd in command in the group of Heathers. She is normally the brunt of Heather Chandler's jokes especially when it comes to croquet. After the death of Heather Chandler, she helps JD with a petition to get Big Fun to play at Westerburg, well that's what she thinks..


Heather McNamara
The fact that Heather goes on a "date" with Ram tells you everything you need to know about her. After the first three deaths, she contemplates suicide but is stopped by Veronica. When Heather Duke and Veronica hear her on a radio talk show, Heather makes her life hell..


Veronica Sawyer
A member of the Westerburg clique, Veronica feels out of place with the Heathers. Their only joy is making fun of Martha Dumptruck & Betty Finn; whom Veronica herself used to be best friends with. The urge to do something grows inside her and when she meets JD all of her wishes have come true. Or so she thinks..


Who'd Ya Do?



Heather Chandler
Heather Duke
Heather McNamara
Veronica Sawyer


View Results


Make your own poll

11 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Veronica all the way!

"lick it up baby, LICK - IT - UP!"

August 31, 2006 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veronica baby, Winona kicks it....and I LOVED the Heathers, Cristian Slater.

August 31, 2006 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YJA was a Heather.

August 31, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

As much as I love the perfection of bitchery on Heather C, I must stick with Winona on this one.

Wino Forever!

August 31, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Sorry to say but I was Heather Duke in high school. After high school and I became Heather Chandler. But now I'm nice like Heather McNamara only FAT.

I so picked Heather Chandler.

Timmy - I so forgot Lick It Up Baby - LICK - IT - UP! Love that one too.

August 31, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

YJA- You are the most fabulous Heather I know.

August 31, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I am still just like H. Chandler, only I dont play croquet.

YJA, how in the hell could you have forgot that line?!

August 31, 2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I'm so calling that fatty fat fat YJA "Martha Dumptruck" from now on. Unless she's nice to me, then it's back to Sugar Tits.

August 31, 2006 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am such a Veronica that I cannot even vote! Heathers can kiss it.

September 05, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Crucible said...

Greetings and salutations. Love that movie. Best line = "I love my dead gay son".

September 06, 2006 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crucible, I don't want to see you drinking an Evian...

September 07, 2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home