Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday, Monday.

Six weddings down, one more to go! I'm hurting.

The wedding I went to on Saturday was, uh, boozy. Although I wasn't quite "that girl," I did fall off my chair at one point in the evening. At least I wasn't the only one obscenely drunk; there was a whole table of us! I have various nasty black and blue marks all over myself. Jesus, how old am I again?

Sunday I missed the second day of Virgin Fest 'cause I'm lame and spent the day alternately napping and eating in front of the TV. Although Massive Attack dropped out, I would have liked to have been there to stalk and fawn over Richard Branson. He's my new hero for this story from last week.

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton was left nursing a bruised ego last night after falling victim to an elaborate practical joke set up by Richard Branson at his son's spectacular 21st birthday party.
Paris had asked if she could come to the Mad Hatter-themed bash dressed as Alice in Wonderland - guaranteeing her a starring role.

But when the Virgin tycoon found out, he secretly ordered that all 60 waitresses at the event should also wear Alice costumes - and he rubbed salt into Paris's wounds when she arrived by deliberately mistaking her for one of the serving staff and asking her to serve him a drink.


Awesome.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

that would be worth paying to see!

September 11, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

The same thing happened to Tim this weekend. Except he was dressed as a slave at a leather convention.

So embarrassing!

September 11, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

You are a drunk. Thanks for recognizing it.
You are no Paris. Please recognize that.

September 11, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

LOL@pablo

LOL@branson

September 11, 2006 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so awesome (re:Branson).

-Jason.

September 11, 2006 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home