Monday, September 11, 2006

2nd Place (it's better than third)

Baseball play offs were this weekend. Salem didn't play because he hates me. Jason showed up for the game Sunday morning fresh from a bender with no sleep. I'm pretty sure he was still drunk. But at the end of the day the Sailors (my team) placed second! Yaaaay!

Went out Saturday at 6:00pm and started drinking. Got really drunk (Surprise) and went home at around 1:00am. While I was out drinking Salem was trying to get in contact with me. He had an invive to some film fest party for Brad Pitt and wanted me to go with him. I didn't have my phone with me so he didn't get a hold of me and I didn't go. I see Brad more than enough anyway. Remember he sleeps on my couch when he's in town.

The baseball season is officially over. We just have our team party next weekend and then our banquet the weekend after that.

Oh and for Tim and company. I smoked all weekend long. ;)

Just a note to the Asian guy in the elevator at my buliding this morning. Labour day was last weekend put away the white Guess jeans already!

11 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

smoke your heart out, see if I care!

September 11, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I smell like lust and taste like seduction. Ok maybe it is more like cigarettes and coffee.

September 11, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Leave Bobby Lee alone!

September 11, 2006 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a hooker's breakfast, YJA.

September 11, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

better that than a hippy speedball.

September 11, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

that is a hooker breakfast. Very good Salem. I've taught you well.

September 11, 2006 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are u bringing to the potluck thingy.

-Jason

September 11, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

don't know

September 11, 2006 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Wha?

September 11, 2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Yay for the Sailors!

September 11, 2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

the team party on satty. it's in eric's party room. were're supposed to bring food or something.

September 12, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home