Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've Got Personality

It says I'm a little neurotic. I think they mean to say I'm erotic.

All of you that know me can now enjoy yourself as you laugh at the highlights:
I feel enraged when things do not go my way.
I feel resentful and bitter if I think I am being cheated.
I tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. (I could so have a dart right now)
People generally perceive me as distant and reserved, and I do not usually reach out to others.
I lead a leisurely and relaxed life.
I love bright lights and hustle and bustle.
I am likely to take risks and seek thrills.
I tend not to express my emotions openly and I am sometimes not even aware of my own feelings.
I regard intellectual exercises as a waste of my time.
I naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions.
I find helping other people genuinely rewarding (form of self-fulfillment rather than self-sacrifice).
I sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. (I though that was because I looked kind of mean)
I am not affected strongly by human suffering, priding myself on making objective judgments based on reason. (i.e. No, I don't have any SPARE change).
I am more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy.
I am reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.
I will think about alternatives and consequences but make up my mind fairly quickly.
One day Pablo will hunt me down and kill me while screaming something about Gringos and Poncho Via.

Does it surprise you that I rated zero under Emotionality? (I don't suspect that's a surprise to anyone I know)

You should take the test. It's results are pretty good.

Lesson from this test.
I'm not as nice as I thought I was (yes I did think I was nice...well kind of nice anyway).
I’m really a cold uncaring bastard but pleasant unless I don’t get what I want.
I’m lucky I can make people smile and have a large member or I’d have no friends.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we might take it if you told us what it is...

September 12, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 12, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

click the link that says test F@CKHEAD!

September 12, 2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Neuroticism 60
Extraversion 47
Openness To Experience 42
Agreeableness 88
Conscientiousness 75

The rest is too long to post as a comment.

I'm too busy to hunt you down this week. Maybe, next week.

September 12, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

so extraverted

September 12, 2006 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, that was pretty accurate (for you). Now I'll check mine.

-Jason.

September 13, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

ummm you have no idea how accurate.
It was actually a bit too correct to post everything.

September 13, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home